Welcome to IPB Focus
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Removing Spectrum's Color Picker

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

sevenos

sevenos

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi,
I want to purchase Spectrum but I have this question. A similar question was asked but the topic was locked so I had to create a new one. Is it possible to remove the color picker and If it is and since I am a beginner, do I have to go through code files to remove it.

Thanks,

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,700 posts
Hello,

The colour picker is simple to remove (requires changing 1 line of code), and the default colour is just as easy to edit. :)
IPBFocus
Administrator

sevenos

sevenos

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi, I was busy reading ipb manuals and etc. I am very new to this forum so trying to adapt before the process - final customizing and going public.
I still can not decide the design I should go with. Still walking between different themes, I have a new question. I didn't wish to start a new topic so I hope someone sees this.

I was thinking of your theme 'Animate' it looks like it can do me good with minor design tweaks. But I'm not sure how far I can go with it. Can you give me a little help here? For example can I remove the animated head background image?

Thanks for your helps,

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,700 posts
Yes, the animated effect is easy to remove if necessary. It requires deleting one line of code. :)
IPBFocus
Administrator

zorcean

zorcean

• Customers
  • 1 posts

What is the one line of code for removing the color picker?

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,700 posts

Please post any support related questions (for premade skins) in the customer area. There's already a tutorial teaching you how to remove the color picker.

IPBFocus
Administrator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users