- IP.Board 3.3: What to expect
- There are certainly some skin changes (mainly bug fixes, but a few things have been moved around in the default skin), however your current 3.2 skin will most likely continue to function on 3.3 with no or minimal changes.
- Improved SEO
- Improved mobile theme, large efficiency improvements to the topic marking system which has removed a substantial overhead in terms of SQL access and memory.
- They made moderating a LOT easier, more info can be found here : Link
- Golden release Q2 2012
- Reputation Enhancements
- Don't remember where they posted it, but they will now support drop down menus I think.
Welcome to IPB FocusRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Posted 27 Jan 12 - 07:34am
Here is what I gathered based on posts made by staff at IPB
Posted 27 Jan 12 - 09:49am
The update should be good as long as they stick to the skins not changing.
Posted 17 Feb 12 - 04:01pm
should be good
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users