Welcome to IPB Focus
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I just purchased Uniform was able to post quest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DefileMetal

DefileMetal

• Members
  • 1 posts
What happened? Just after purchase was auto loged in and posted in customers only forum now cannot access it to get response - - username BuddahBoy - have urgent question there about installation of the new skin - can you fix that for me so I can log in - - we're really getting off on the wrong foot here - starting to think I may have made a mistake - beautiful looking skin but don't seem to be working for me - really need some advice with the installation please.

thanks, ron

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,700 posts
Hi Ron,

Not entirely sure why the account was downgraded to Members. Definitely nothing intentional - but most likely a bug with Nexus since I've seen it happen numerous times before.

Your other account should now have customer access (and a reply has been made to your support question).
IPBFocus
Administrator

BuddahBoy

BuddahBoy

• Customers
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Spiritual teachings of all sorts, thrash, hardcore & death metal, writing

Hi Ron,

Not entirely sure why the account was downgraded to Members. Definitely nothing intentional - but most likely a bug with Nexus since I've seen it happen numerous times before.

Your other account should now have customer access (and a reply has been made to your support question).

Thank you very much - I got it this morning and all is fixed and good - - don't know how I didn't get to your site earlier these appear to be the best IPB skins around and so many sing your praises for great coding - I am starting out with Uniform but like freshly baked cookies, don't know if I keep my hands off a few more!!

BTW, apologies for the lousy attitude in my post - it was a long day and I was cranky [not justifying, just sayin'] so forgive me for being rude.

Peace & Joy - Love & Light
Ron
-- This is a Phuro Mantra - Pinda Kacha Shabda Sacha. (The body is perishable, the Word is eternal.)
- Shri Haidakhan Babaji

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users