Welcome to IPB Focus
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

IPBForumSkins.com

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Duncan Fisher

Duncan Fisher

• Customers
  • 14 posts
I say yes.

First up, a disclaimer: I've been through various themes for SMF 2.0, vBulletin and just recently IPBoard. I have two skins from another skin website, they're great, but what sets IPBFS themes apart from the rest are the little details. Everything is just so crisp and smooth looking. There's not a rock left unturned here.

I've only so far purchased Engraved and am loving it. I do plan on purchasing more as time goes. So far, I can't find any faults. Plus, Ehren updates his themes faster then anyone else currently out there which is a huge plus for us running IPB 3.2.

Really, take it from a guy who has been running forums since around 2004. Ehren simply put, has some of the best themes I've found anywhere online. Warmly recommended not just because of his themes, but also the service he gives here on the forums answering help threads nearly instantly.

10 outta 10.

http://SurvivalHQ.net
Survivalism - Camping - Zombies

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,701 posts
Glad you're happy with engraved and enjoy the service/support. :)

Thanks a lot for the testimonial - much appreciated!
IPBFocus
Administrator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users