Welcome to IPB Focus
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ehren, Ehren, Ehren, Ehren, Ehren, Ehren, Ehren.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Deano

Deano
  • Customers
  • 154 posts
I first heard about Ehren few months ago and how amzingly talented his was (still is). I had one previous forum which I bought few skins from skinbox (HUGH MISTAKE), at first I thought IPS was having some issues why the forums where moving slow to even which at some point I got connection time out and the list goes on, So I decided to change the theme, purpose of my forum at which I decided to check out Ehren's skin and let me tell you this, this has been the best choice I've made in a long time.

Since I purchase my first skin couple months ago its like an addiction I'm on my third skin now and they all looks, fit and works wonderfully on my boards. The support and services I get from Ehren is one in a million there are simply NO OTHER!!!!
  • Ehren, Mister Kravitz and Timberwolf like this

Ehren

Ehren
  • Root Admin
  • 10,137 posts
Thanks a lot Deano, much appreciated. :)
  • Deano likes this

Deano

Deano
  • Customers
  • 154 posts
Your very much welcome bro. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users