Welcome to IPB Focus
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Light & Dark mobile skins

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,859 posts
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update regarding the slate mobile design. I had quite a few requests for a neutral color scheme (black and white) as well as a darker version of the skin. These two new versions of the skin have just been released and are available on the original slate skin page.

Slate is a skin designed specifically for mobile devices. The skin is designed heavily around css3, including gradients, text shadows, rounded corners and animations - and has very few images. The layout is user-friendly, has been coded efficiently and provides an enhanced layout over the default mobile design which comes with 3.1.x.
  • sparklywater likes this
IPBFocus
Administrator

Boboss Ikusa

Boboss Ikusa

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 79 posts
one question Ehren, this mobile design is compatible with ip content ??

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,859 posts
They hasn't been tested so I'm not entirely sure. If the original ipb mobile skin doesn't, these ones won't either.
IPBFocus
Administrator

Boboss Ikusa

Boboss Ikusa

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 79 posts
ipb mobile doesn't

so bad, i really want the compatibility with ip content, so i don't buy slate :(

mistera

mistera

• Customers
  • 12 posts
hello,

i've bought slate skin. I need to pay for another template's color ?

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,859 posts
For anyone looking at purchasing multiple colours of the slate skin, PM me for a discount. :)
IPBFocus
Administrator

Ørret

Ørret

• Customers
  • 25 posts
I bought white and dark versions, yay! :D
  • Ehren and Ørret like this

Oasismad

Oasismad

• Customers
  • 14 posts
I would like to see a version that matches or is tied to the overlay red colour (i suggest it might be a good idea to make mobile colour theme's similar to your full blown IPB skins) cross-selling and upselling available then :)

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,859 posts
New mobile colours will be introduced - I'm just flooded with custom work at the moment and am trying to finish up on 2 other premade skins. Once they're all done, new colour versions should be ready..

Custom mobile skins are also an option if you need a specific colour scheme.
IPBFocus
Administrator

Oasismad

Oasismad

• Customers
  • 14 posts
Well i did drop you a PM a couple of days ago - no response yet :)

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,859 posts
Didn't realise you PM'ed me on the Invision forums and not here. Just replied :)
IPBFocus
Administrator

Ørret

Ørret

• Customers
  • 25 posts
Hope sales going well! Best mobile skin on the market! :)
  • Ørret likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users