Welcome to IPB Focus
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Just purchased Carbon Blue 3 and ...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hatemaker

Hatemaker

• Customers
  • 14 posts
it is honestly a work of art! I got for $25 the same quality of skin that I would have received from a $400 professional skin designer. Great job mate and keep up the good work :)

SgtTech

SgtTech

• Customers
  • 10 posts

it is honestly a work of art! I got for $25 the same quality of skin that I would have received from a $400 professional skin designer. Great job mate and keep up the good work :)

Ehren is a professional in every sense of the word ;) Check out some of his other work: http://www.ipbforums...ustom_skins.php

I wish more 19 year olds in this world had his work ethic.
Posted Image

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,701 posts
IPBFocus
Administrator

Hatemaker

Hatemaker

• Customers
  • 14 posts
well the thing is I am starting a gaming clan and was originally going to use VB but after seeing this skin I instantly decided to go along with IPB just for this skin. Do you also do any logo design?

Ehren

Ehren

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,701 posts
Sure.. I can help you with a logo if you need it. I haven't done much logo design in the past (I'm planning on concentrating on that soon), so if you're after a detailed design it may be worthwhile checking out 99designs.com :)
IPBFocus
Administrator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users